Thursday 20 June 2013

FAVOURITES | no7 makeup products and update.




Hello girlies!                                                                               
 I would firstly like to apologise for the last two days were I was scheduled to post a blog post, but unfortunately I have been too busy. On the 16th of June, I spent the day with my dad as it was fathers day and then I visited my grandfathers grave, so I was unable to post anything as I didn't have time. (I know this may be late but I want to say happy fathers day to all the dads out there, all the dads that unfortunately cant be with us or all the mums who have to play both roles.. I hope you had a lovely day). On the 18th of June, I was unable to post because I visited Leeds university on a open day as I am going to university next year. (If you are going to their other open days, I suggest you skip the introduction talk as it goes on for a while and is pretty much pointless, but apart from that I had an amazing informative day!) As you can see in the picture on the top right, I really enjoyed the car ride as it was the first time I had been to Leeds.                                 So why didn't you blog on the 17th or 19th? Well, as you can see in the pictures to the left I have been spending a lot of time with my family in particular my siblings. But don't worry! I'm on schedule and I have some ideas for the next week of blog posts.
 
 
 
 
Here are a selection of my favourite no7 makeup items that I haven't already featured on my blog. I decided to do this post as I know boots normally have lots of promotion offers such as 3 for 2 or buy 1 get the 2nd half price... I also know that no7 is on the pricier side for a drugstore brand so I thought this may be helpful. Obviously I like all these products as they are my favourites however they are all nudes, so beware.
 
1. No7 lipstick in 60 Chic.
 
2. No7 blush tint in 10 Clove.
 
3. No7 lipstick in Mulberry. (with the new packaging)





                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment