Thursday 12 December 2013

ESSENTIALS | eye make up.

hello everyone!
happy blog mas day 12:-)
 
Since my base make up essentials post was so popular, I decided to do my eye make up essentials and then I will do my eyebrow routine essentials on Sunday which will conclude this mini series. So hopefully you're enjoying it:-) if not, then there will be an OOTN tomorrow, so stay tuned!
 
 
Eye shadow
I typically opt for the Maybelline colour tattoo in on and on bronze, which I've featured many times on my blog. I love the convenience of a cream shadow and it is very versatile as I use it for my every day routine (which is shown above) and I also use it for my base for a night out (tutorial coming in 2 weeks time).
 
Blue eyeliner
I personally think blue eyeliner goes perfectly with dark eyes, so I use this on my water line to give my eyes a pop of colour! I have a really in depth post on this with swatches and the price which you can see:
 
Mascara
This is definitely a holy grail product as you can ask anyone that knows me, I have been known to go all the way home if I haven't brought my mascara in my coat pocket. Wow, I didn't realise how obsessive that makes me sound ha. But seriously... mascara helps me look human, so if I'm desperate I'll go out with just mascara on. This mascara in particular gives me length and volume and at such a great price!
 
Black eyeliner
I use this eyeliner for the top lash line to create a winged eye effect. Although I didn't like this at first, I think the product needs to dry out a little and then it's life power becomes much greater! I absolutely love this eyeliner and it's so convenient with the brush being in the packaging.
Couldn't find a link sorry.
 
xx

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of the blue eyeliner it defo gives a pop of colour like you said and it goes nicely with our skin complextion x x

    Jess

    feel free to check out my blog if you ever get the chance to pop by x x

    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk x x x

    ReplyDelete